The Java Users Group has been in continuous operation since February 2001 and is a forum for discussing beginner, intermediate, and advanced level Java programming. Topics will primarily focus on applications, frameworks, object-oriented programming, and software design.
Over the years, we have hosted some well-known Java experts:
- Ben Evans (April 2018)
- Yakov Fain (October 2005)
- Viktor Gamov (May 2017)
- Victor Grazi (April 2010 and May 2017)
- Chandra Guntur (May 2018)
- Elliotte Rusty Harold (June 2006 and April 2017)
- Donald Raab (December 2017)
- Reza Rahman (October 2017)
- Venkat Submaraniam (March 2018)
- Jason Young (January 2018)
All meetings are generally held on the second Tuesday of the month.